Independent Registered Psychologist
David is a highly experienced practitioner in many areas of Mental Health, working with adults individuals and couples.
Treatment Modalities Include:
- Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Mindfulness techniques
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Positive psychology
- Motivational interviewing
- Performance Psychology
Special Interest Areas:
- Anxiety & Depression
- PTSD & Trauma
- Couples & Relationship Counselling
- Career coaching/strategy
Also provides Treatment for:
- Pre-marital counselling
- Performance Psychology (sport, workplace, study, and social settings)
- Health issues impacting mental health
- Anxiety/stress management
- Communication skills
- Motivational skills
- Self-worth / Self-esteem
Qualifications & Professional Memberships:
Fully registered psychologist with the Psychology Board of Australia
Member of the Australian Psychological Society (APS) and Australian Association of Psychologists (AAPi)
AHPRA Registration: PSY0001812402
Medicare Provider No: 4974402J
- Masters of Psychology (Sport & Exercise)
- Bachelor of Business Degree (Accounting)
- Rapid Transformational Therapy Graduate
- Gottman Relationship Counselling
- Landmark Forum Graduate
- Research published in Two Scientific Journals
- Ultimate Relationship Graduate
Publications & News:
- The Effects of Self-Talk Cues on the Putting Performance of Golfers Susceptible to Detrimental Putting Performances Under High Pressure Settings – Available Here
Published in: International Journal of Golf Science, 2016, 5, 116 -134
- The Relationship Between Perfectionism, Anxiety, and Putting Performance: An Investigation of the Yips in Golf – Available Here
Published in: International Journal of Golf Science, Volume: 6 / Issue: 2 / Pages: 69-84
More about David:
David uses a range of techniques and skills to assist his clients in achieving their optimal potential as well as therapeutic goals. He has a strong and innate ability to connect with clients from all walks of life and different backgrounds.
David focuses on areas such as relationships, couples counselling, stress, anxiety, performance, business strategy, mindfulness, communication, weight management, exercise, motivation, health, chronic pain, self-esteem, and anger management.
David also has experience working in sport and performance psychology. He has worked with elite athletes in many different settings – professional golfers, AFL, tennis, elite running, and soccer. His sport and performance expertise includes mindfulness techniques, performance routines, stress management approaches, improved self-esteem, and ways to maximise personal growth.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.